Resiliency through Change Live Event November 18 - 21, 2020 Virtual Event Access November 19, 2020 - January 18, 2021 Are you a campus technology specialist?…or want
Resiliency through Change
Live Event November 18 – 21, 2020
Virtual Event Access November 19, 2020 – January 18, 2021
Are you a campus technology specialist?…or want to be? We have all experienced remote teaching, for students and teacher PD. With an ever-changing environment, how do you remain resilient? Do you feel overwhelmed with trying to help meet everyone’s needs, but have little time to develop your own skills and address your areas of need to become more effective in coaching your teachers? TCEA has the solution for you.
Join us for days of live and relevant virtual learning to help you become a more effective campus technology specialist. Then, stay connected with 60 days of on-demand education. Sessions have been specifically designed to meet your needs and empower you to make a difference in the lives of teachers, staff, and students you work with.
At the Campus Technology Specialist Academy, you will:
- Unite with expert CTS or coaches to solve problems and share ideas.
- Learn best practices for supporting teachers integrating technology
- Build integration and training skills to make your PD more impactful.
- Solve problems and develop relevant solutions to become more effective.
- Gain resources to share with your teachers.
- Develop a network of support for ongoing motivation and inspiration.
18 (Wednesday) 8:00 am - 21 (Saturday) 12:15 pm