G Suite EDU Admin Training *12-Webinar Bundle* (Gmail)
07apr9:00 am10:00 amG Suite EDU Admin Training *12-Webinar Bundle* (Gmail)
These Zoom virtual discussions led by Google expert Mark Simmons from Sabine Pass ISD are designed to help those responsible for administering G Suite EDU in their districts or campuses.
These Zoom virtual discussions led by Google expert Mark Simmons from Sabine Pass ISD are designed to help those responsible for administering G Suite EDU in their districts or campuses. Mark will present a new topic each month and will include any updates from Google for that time. Participants are encouraged to bring their questions.
The sessions will be recorded and the recordings will be provided to registered participants after each one. Late registrants will receive a copy of the live sessions they missed. The bundle of all 12 of the sessions will cost $50 for members and $99 for non-members (which includes a one-year membership in TCEA).
List of sessions:
- ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE — March 3, 2020 Best practices for setting up your organizational units for effective and productive policy management.
- GMAIL — April 7, 2020 Best practices for securing your district email communications and ensuring productive student use.
- DRIVES AND DOCS — May 5, 2020 Best practices for protecting, transferring, and retaining user data.
- YOUTUBE — June 2, 2020 Best practices for setting permissions ensuring student safety.
- G SUITE APPS — September 1, 2020 Managing which apps to turn on or off for different users.
- GOOGLE PLAY FOR CHROMEBOOKS — October 6, 2020 Best practice for preparing Chromebooks to utilize Android applications.
- DEVICE MANAGEMENT — November 3 (election day) or November 10, 2020 Best practices for securing Chromebooks for students in both a cart and 1:1 environment.
- MANAGED CHROME BROWSERS — December 1, 2020 Best practices for setting up Windows/OSX computer labs using the Chrome browser and forcing users to sign into Chrome for a managed environment.
- USER BROWSER SETTINGS — March 2, 2021 Best practices for securing and protecting students, as well as providing staff with productive features and tools.
- RULES — April 6, 2021 Examples of how to use Rules to ensure data protection within G Suite.
- DIRECTORY SETTINGS — May 4, 2021 Utilizing the Directory to ensure student safety.
- PRINTING WITH CHROMEBOOKS — June 1, 2021 How to set up CUPS printing via the Admin Console.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to read your registration confirmation email (sent upon your completed registration) for further information.
(Tuesday) 9:00 am - 10:00 am CST