Google products can provide innumerable ways to build learning, but keeping up with how to use them can be daunting. Don’t fear! The friendly (and knowledgeable) camp counselors at TCEA will
Google products can provide innumerable ways to build learning, but keeping up with how to use them can be daunting.
Don’t fear! The friendly (and knowledgeable) camp counselors at TCEA will guide you to the latest updates, tips, and ideas for making Google products work for your role in education. No bug spray required!
Enjoy multiple fun, interactive online sessions each day, June 22–24 while earning 18 or more credit hours. In addition, meet virtually in topic and job-alike groups around the campfire to share ideas and solve Google problems together.
Camp will be held on June 22-24 from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM AM CST. Sessions will be recorded and available for 30 days after the camp ends.
- Getting Going with Google Sites
- The 5E Model, Google, and Strategies That Work
- A Whole New World with Forms
- Google Tools and Social Emotional Learning
- Google Sheets: The Unsung Hero of GSuite
- Google Slides Isn’t Just for Presentations!
- Up Your Google Sites Game
- Make the Most of YouTube
- Experience the Creative Side of Google
- Collaboration and Creativity with Jamboard
- Secret Gmail Tips
- Digital Literacy and Google Tools
- Power Tools for Email: Merge
- Google Keep
- Shift into Google Drive
- FeedFORWARD with Google Classroom
- Write On! Doing More with Google Docs
- High-Yield Instructional Strategies with Google
- Creating Choice Boards with Google Tools
- Secret Search Strategies That Will Help You Find ANYTHING!
- Back Up Your Google Data
- Game Changing Extensions and Add-ons
- Teaching Vocabulary with Google Tools
- To Infinity and Beyond with Forms
- It’s a Date! Exploring Google Calendar
- Google Maps
Early registration (until May 1, 2021): $89
Late registration (after May 1, 2021): $119
All registrants receive 1 year of complimentary TCEA membership
22 (Tuesday) 8:30 am - 24 (Thursday) 12:00 pm