Does the idea of learning about and implementing robotics in your classroom or school feel overwhelming, intimidating, or semi-panic inducing? Fear not. Robotics is possible for everyone with
Does the idea of learning about and implementing robotics in your classroom or school feel overwhelming, intimidating, or semi-panic inducing? Fear not. Robotics is possible for everyone with the Mission Possible: LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 and LEGO® SPIKE™ Prime Robotics Summer Camp.
Instead of spending hours trying to learn about robotics on your own, learn with TCEA’s knowledgeable facilitator, Peggy Reimers. Join peers in the field for a week-long workshop that will give you all the information, knowledge, and skills you need to integrate the use of LEGO® MINDSTORMS® with your students.
What will you leave with exactly?
- A foundation in building and programming robots
- Knowledge of the creative possibilities for robotics
- Confidence working with robots over multiple days
- Fun and flexible lessons to implement
- The keys to fostering buy-in for building a sustainable robotics program
- A LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 OR LEGO® SPIKE™ Prime robotics set with a fully charged EV3 brick OR a SPIKE Prime hub (required). NOTE: Expansion sets are not required.
- A Macbook or Windows laptop (required).
- Downloaded software for whichever robotics set you choose to bring (required).
- An iPad or Chromebook as a supplemental device (not required).
Location: TCEA Headquarters in Austin, Texas
Dates: July 11-14 (8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. CST) and July 15 (8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. CST)
CPEs: 28 credits earned (counts for GT)
Meals: Lunch is included July 11-14.
Each registration includes a complimentary, one-year, auto-renewing membership.
11 (Monday) 8:30 am - 15 (Friday) 1:00 pm CST