Virtual LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime – Introductory Learning
Six-hour introductory course delivered over two days
Get ready to switch gears with the fourth generation of LEGO® Robotics – the new SPIKE™ Prime. LEGO® built SPIKE™ Prime to spark STEAM curiosity, confidence, and help students think critically and solve complex problems. This training is perfect for transitioning EV3 teachers and new-to-robotics teachers.
The foundational course covers:
- Multi-port Programmable Hub
- LEGO®Technic Building Elements
- Entry-Level Lessons
- Drag-and-drop Coding Language Based on Scratch
- LEGO® Education Curriculum
- Tips to Start a Robotics Club or Class
- TCEA Robotics Competitions
To participate, you will need the following:
- One device with the programming app. Download the programming app for iOS, Chrome, Windows 10, and Android here.
- One device for online instruction delivery via Zoom
- LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime (45678)
The six-hour workshop will include four hours of instruction via Zoom and approximately two hours of individual construction and programming offline.
$99 Members/$148 Non-Members (includes 1-year TCEA membership)