It’s Your Time to Shine!
The seventh annual 2021 TCEA Campus Technology Specialist Academy, will be held in-person and online on November 11-12, 2021. This event is designed for curriculum specialists, instructional technologists, and tech integration coaches to help everyone become more effective campus technology specialists.
Each session is designed to empower educators to make a difference in the lives of the teachers, staff, and students they work with. Hands-on components, reflections, and Q&A will be a part of each session.
Seeking presenters to share on the following topics:
- research-based strategies, practical application, and collaborative facilitation in a problem-based learning approach to closing student achievement gap
- best practices for supporting teachers integrating technology
- integration and training skills to make PD more impactful
- new curriculum and instructional strategies in an ever-changing environment
- model solving problems and developing relevant solutions to become more effective
- resources attendees can share with their teachers
- what we’ve learned during remote teaching and PD and what will continue for the long-term
- social-emotional learning and personal resiliency
- developing a network of support for ongoing motivation and inspiration
Want to Attend for Free?
Presenters who have two or more sessions selected will receive a complimentary registration. All other presenters and co-presenters are expected to register and pay to attend.
Are you ready to share your successes over the past year? We invite you to submit your tried-and-true strategies, tips and tricks, and things you learned from your biggest triumphs to coaching fails.
The Call for Presenters closes at the end of day on August 24, 2021. Submitters will be notified by mid-September 2021 of their presentation status.
If you have any questions about presenting, please contact:
“Love being amongst other technology loving educators!”
Dani Elder Patterson