Innovative Learning Strategies Conference
Join us for a learning experience focused on the intersection of strong pedagogy and technology integration. Sessions will share the best teaching practices and research-based strategies around innovative technology trends such as makerspaces, breakouts, classroom design, and more.
This is an event that will have a tremendous and long-lasting impact in your schools and classrooms!
At the Innovative Learning Strategies conference, you’ll attend concurrent sessions specially designed to help you take your school to the next level with hands-on, relevant knowledge and resources.
Registration is now open. For a full list of sessions, hotel details, and the opportunity to register now click the button below.
Sessions will cover the following cutting-edge and evidence-backed ideas:
- Adaptive teaching (using prior knowledge)
- Augmented reality
- Authentic assessment
- Blended learning
- Brain-compatible learning
- Design thinking
- Entrepreneurial students
- Flipping classroom learning
- Future Ready Schools
- Globalized learning environments
- Going paperless
- OER (Open Education Resources)
- Personalized learning
- Project-based learning
- Virtual reality
- 3D printing
Each session will answer the following questions:
- What is the technology or learning strategy?
- What does leading research say about its effectiveness?
- How is the technology or strategy best implemented at the school, district, or classroom level?
- What are the barriers of implementation and how can you overcome them?
- How can you assess the effectiveness of the technology or strategy once implemented?
A networking lunch will be provided both days and you can earn up to 9.5 CPE credits for attending.
Who Should Attend?
This two-day conference is designed for campus and district administrators, curriculum specialists and directors, and department heads or other teachers in leadership positions. As a thought leader and decision maker, you will gather the resources and ideas you need to keep your school or district on the cutting edge.
Whether you are extending the achievements of your gifted and talented students, looking to provide a boost to struggling learners, or applying these newly learned strategies to all your student populations, you’ll leave with a practical understanding of how to achieve your goals.
Send a team and make a plan for implementation when you return to your district.