CPE Credit Hours: 12
- Free, one-year TCEA membership for each participant ($49 value)
- TCEA digital badge
- TCEA certificate sent via email upon course completion
If you have any questions or need further information about registration or course content, please fill out this short form.
Why Learn Wakelet?
With Wakelet you can collect, organize, curate, customize, collaborate, and communicate with peers and students. Take advantage of this short course about a fantastic digital tool, and be sure you’re using Wakelet to the max for you and your students.
As a Wakelet Educator, You’ll…
- Master the basic features of Wakelet and easily create collections, manage privacy settings, and share with your community
- Manage student accounts and safely and securely import students
- Moderate and manage student creations and collections
- Incorporate Wakelet for Schools and the Wakelet Student Ambassador Program
- Communicate with students, parents, administrators, and peers
- And more
Yes. This Course Will Deliver.
It’s Flexible. Educators are busy! That’s why this course is 100% self-paced and online. You’ll receive guided support on your terms, and you can complete modules whenever you decide to– because you’ll have one-year access to your courses.
It’s Clear. No worries about frustrating, hard-to-follow assignments. Each of the five modules is well-designed, easy to follow, and provides you with clear instructions every step of the way.
It’s Cost-Efficient. TCEA’s goal is to provide accessible professional development for every educator. That’s why all our courses are affordable and include a free, auto-renewing TCEA membership.
It’s TCEA. For over 40 years, we’ve provided thousands of educators with quality professional learning on relevant topics in teaching and learning. We aren’t going anywhere. We are on your side. And we are here to support you in achieving your goals.