Take advantage of this opportunity to boost instruction with TCEA
Earlier this year, the State of Texas released $11.2 billion of federal funding for schools. The funds were appropriated for Texas schools as part of the American Rescue Plan Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ARP ESSER or ESSER III) Fund. This federal funding was passed in March 2021 under the American Rescue Plan (ARP) Act of 2021. Funds are designed to be used by K–12 public and charter schools for resources purchased between March 13, 2020 and September 20, 2023. The estimated allotment is a district’s ESSER I entitlement multiplied by 10 (subject to change depending on final allotments).
Looking to put this opportunity to good use to improve outcomes for students, recover from a challenging year, or build the resilience your school needs? Explore how TCEA can help with powerful professional learning opportunities.
How can I use ESSER funding?
You can use this funding across a range of activities, including professional development. The central goal of this funding is to prevent student learning loss. You can use the funding on:
- Activities related to teaching and learning
- Activities related to health and safety
- Activities related to the health, safety, and wellbeing of students
What can TCEA offer my district/campus?
TCEA offers professional learning that supports your educators and helps your students and is covered under the ESSER funding. Currently, we provide:
- More than 50 affordable, self-paced courses focused on best instructional practices and the integration of technology for digital learning that can help your school close the achievement gap. From Effective Math (grades K–2, 3–5, and 9–12) and SEL to Strategies that Work and Blended Learning, you’ll find exactly the right course to meet your staff’s needs.
- Our team of experts can come to you for customized, onsite professional development and instructional coaching that is designed around the latest brain and education research.
- Professional learning events like our one-day, virtual Research-Based Teaching and Learning Conference or our annual TCEA Convention & Exposition.
“I would not be able to do my job without all this tremendous support from TCEA!”