Nominations for TCEA’s 2021 Educator Awards and Scholarships Now Open
by Andrew Roush | Sep 1, 2020 | Press Release
Austin, Texas: TCEA is pleased to announce that nominations are now open for the 2021 TCEA Educators Awards and Scholarships.
Each year, we honor the most dedicated and innovative educators with our Educator Awards and Scholarships. This year’s scholarships and award categories are listed below. You can find the nomination form for each by clicking the links below. Nominations are open through October 31, 2020.
- High Impact Teacher of the Year
- Librarian/Media Specialist of the Year
- Technical Support Person of the Year
- Instructional Technology Specialist of the Year
- District or Campus Administrator of the Year
- Technology Administrator of the Year
- School Board of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement for the Advancement of Technology in Education
- Robert E. Knight Professional Scholarship
- Richard A Brown Student Scholarship
- Jeri Hodges Leadership Scholarship
About the TCEA Educator Awards
TCEA’s Annual Educator Awards recognize excellence in the integration of technology in schools. We present these awards, also known as Golden Apples, to some of the most innovative and engaging educators. Award recipients receive a $1,000 prize. Additionally, two finalists in each category receive $500 prizes.
We present the awards alongside TCEA’s annual Convention & Exposition in February 2021.
Nominations are open Tuesday, September 1, 2020, and will remain open through Saturday, October 31, 2020.
To learn more about the Educator Awards and Scholarships, please visit: https://tcea.org/membership/recognition
TCEA (tcea.org) is a nonprofit, member-based organization that has supported the use of technology in education for the last 40 years. Our primary focus is on integrating technology into the PreK-16 environment and providing our members with cutting-edge knowledge and resources through conferences, workshops, online publications, and collaborations with businesses and institutions of higher education.
Member Engagement Director
512 450 5442