What Is Blended Learning?
Blended Learning is an instructional approach that includes a combination of online and in-person learning activities which provide some element of student control over the time, place, path, and/or pace of their learning. At least some of the instruction is supervised in a brick-and-mortar location away from home.
Become a Blended Learning Expert
Are you searching for ways to use technology to accelerate learning? Want to take positive lessons from remote learning and apply them moving forward? Need to give your students more ways to engage with your material?
If you said “yes” to any of these questions, consider our Blended Learning course.
Is This Course Right For You?
The purpose of this course is to introduce blended learning, develop a process for creating engaging learning experiences leveraging blended learning models, and provide effective and efficient methods for engaging all learners. This online, self-paced course offers tools and ideas for planning and implementing blended learning models of instruction, and provides examples of authentic experiences you can use with students in a variety of learning environments.
Want to flex your blended learning muscles? Enroll today!
What Will I Learn?
- Balancing tech tools with academic outcomes and instructional strategies
- Establishing expectations and strategies for engagement and collaboration
- Methods for encouraging positive online behaviors
- Key concepts for differentiation
- Techniques for meeting the needs of students in a blended learning environment
- How assessment, feedback, and reflection work together to ensure deep learning
Why Learn with TCEA?
For over 40 years, we’ve helped thousands of educators expand their knowledge on a variety of topics so you can trust that we aren’t going anywhere. We are on your side and are here to help you maximize your value in the classroom.
- Reliable, streamlined courses for efficiency
- Comprehensive training to help you easily integrate new procedures
- Step-by-step, self-paced learning on your schedule
- Unique ideas and teaching techniques from our team of experts
- Industry-trusted, TCEA certificate of completion and custom digital badge
- Closed Captioning to increase accessibility and aid learning
- 12 educational credit hours