It’s time to become a TCEA member.
If you work in education, you’ve definitely come to the right place.
Why become a member?
Since 1980, TCEA has supported educators across the globe by advancing teaching and learning through the use of technology. We’re on a mission of learning without limits, together.
We understand what educators need, and we’ve got the membership benefits to prove it.
Our goal is to help every educator in any educational role or setting meet their goals…so that every student benefits from limitless learning.
Pay for it once, and it’s free… forever.
We want every educator to enjoy the benefits of TCEA. You can sign up and pay for one of the membership options below – OR – register for any course or event and become a member– at no additional cost– when you register.
Lifetime Membership Pricing
Regular Membership = $49.00
- Access to the TCEA Community with more than 80,000 engaged educators and ed tech enthusiasts.
- Free 30-minute weekly webinars will offer you strategies, research, tools, and resources.
- Access a Resource Library with more than 140 recorded videos full of impactful information.
- Important updates on the Texas Legislature and public education.
- Exclusive opportunities and resources from TCEA partners.
About TCEA’s Members
TCEA is made up of members from all around the world, representing a plethora of roles in education, with varying experience, training, and expertise. No matter the need, there’s always a member ready to share a solution, resource, answer, tool, or new perspective with you.
How does this kind of professional learning network benefit you?
Well, we’ve got a lot to learn from each other. And the strand that binds us is our passion for equitable, engaging, and meaningful education for all learners.