The purpose of this course is to expand your comfort zone and broaden your knowledge of the tools available as you see strategies in action. As you move through this course, the first three modules will give you an overview of how stress affects our overall well being and techniques to deal with stress in your own life, both in and out of the classroom. The last two modules lead you in extending what you have learned to the classroom for your students. The heart of cultivating calm is being able to take care of yourself as well as being able to work with the students to nurture a more peaceful and balanced life in mind, body, and spirit in any subject area at any grade level.
Plus, when you take any of our courses you’ll receive a free 1-year membership to TCEA so you can keep the learning going all year long with our exclusive livestreams and events. And if you’re not satisfied for any reason, just reach out to us so we can make it right.
What People Are Saying…
“Best experience ever! I so enjoyed learning at my own pace.”
What Will I Learn?
- Identifying stresses and triggers and ways to alleviate that lack-of-ease
- Focused breathing techniques to help you calm yourself or invigorate the nervous system when sluggish
- Connecting your breathing to combat stress in a variety of situations
- Stretches and activities to use in your classroom to mitigate a sedentary lifestyle and bring calm
- Unleashing an atmosphere of calm to your students to regulate their mood and restore a sense of calm in their daily live
- Setting you and your students up for success with tools to implement througout your day
Why Learn with TCEA?
For over 40 years, we’ve helped thousands of educators expand their knowledge on a variety of topics so you can trust that we aren’t going anywhere. We are on your side and are here to help you maximize your value in the classroom.
- Reliable, streamlined courses for efficiency
- Comprehensive training to help you easily integrate new procedures
- Step-by-step, self-paced learning on your schedule
- Unique ideas and teaching techniques from our team of experts
- Industry-trusted, TCEA certificate of completion and custom digital badge
- Closed Captioning to increase accessibility and aid learning
- 12 Continuing Professional Education credit hours