What is the Google Educator Level 1 Course?
TCEA’s Google Level 1 course assists educators in earning their Google Educator Level 1 certification. Upon completion, you will earn the TCEA Google Educator Level 1 Certification which will prepare participants to successfully pass the Google Educator Level 1 exam (certification exam cost not included).
*This course was updated in May 2021 to reflect new exam expectations.
Pass Your Google Educator Level 1 Exam in Record Time
You’ve been scouring the web looking for a better, more efficient way to earn your Google Educator Level 1 certification. We understand you don’t have the time (or the desire) to spend extra time studying material that won’t be covered on the exam.
You can stop searching because we’ve tailored this course with the specific content you need to know to pass your Google Educator Level 1 exam.
Ready to jump right in? Enroll in the course now so you can prepare for your exam easily, and at your own pace.
Plus, when you take our course you’ll receive a free 1-year membership to TCEA so you can keep the learning going all year long with our exclusive livestreams and events. And if you’re not satisfied for any reason, just reach out to us so we can make it right.
What People Are Saying…
“Very helpful preparation even for those who are already familiar with GC. I passed the certification exam with ease!”
“The course was laid out perfectly and easy to understand. I feel like I got to practice the skills needed and have a good idea what the test will be like. Thank you!”
“I enjoyed how it was informational, but also brief. This made it easy to maintain interest and collect information!”
Is This Course Right For You?
Our self-paced course covers what you’ll need to know to pass your Google Educator Level 1 exam without having to waste time on irrelevant topics. That means you’ll have more time to make an impact in the classroom along with the added benefit of recognition and validation for your Google proficiency outside the classroom.
What Will I Learn?
- Education tools to enhance communication and improve organization
- Maximizing cloud storage with Google Drive
- Fueling productivity with Google Drive, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Groups, and Google Forms
- Unleashing the power of a cloud-based office suite
- Creating an easy-to-edit website and how to use it in the classroom
- Exploring Google Workspace for Education components: Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Sites
- Step-by-step directions for integrating Google tools in your classroom
- Activate learning with Google Drawings and Google Keep
- Utilizing YouTube for instruction
- Simplifying Google Classroom to provide you with the tools needed. to create a shared virtual space for students to learn in
- Supercharge communication with your students using Google Meet
- Practical testing tips and scenarios that simulate the exam
- Trusted support to guide you in preparation for the Google Educator Level 1 exam
Why Learn with TCEA?
For over 40 years, we’ve helped thousands of educators expand their knowledge on a variety of topics so you can trust that we aren’t going anywhere. We are on your side and putting our expertise to work helping you maximize your value in the classroom.
- Reliable, streamlined courses for efficiency
- Comprehensive training simulations with exam scenarios you’ll experience
- Effortless, self-paced learning on your schedule
- Engaging ideas and proven teaching techniques from our team of experts
- Industry-trusted TCEA certificate of completion and custom digital badge
- Closed captioning to increase accessibility and aid learning
- 12 CPE or educational credit hours