Gain Confidence in Google Sheets
You know that Google Sheets can do so much more than tracking student attendance. Don’t be intimidated by this tool any longer and learn how to get the most out of it.
Grasp an understanding of not only the basics of manipulating spreadsheets but instant strategies and templates you can use with students in a variety of learning situations.
Is this course right for you?
This straightforward, self-paced course will assist educators in learning to create spreadsheets in a variety of ways and how to use them in your classroom.
Ready to start formulating with Google? Enroll Me!
Plus, when you take any of our courses you’ll receive a free 1-year membership to TCEA so you can keep the learning going all year long with our exclusive livestreams and events. And if you’re not satisfied for any reason, just reach out to us so we can make it right.
People Who Took the Course Say…
“Great course. Very informative.”
“This was a great course. Thorough but not overwhelming with information. Everything was very concise, easy to follow along!”
What Will I Learn?
- Creating spreadsheets in multiple ways
- Maximizing the use of quick formatting
- Customize spreadsheets to your specific needs
- Identifying and fixing common spreadsheet errors
- Developing activities designed around student engagement and feedback
- Utilizing mail merges and add-ons
- Generating formulas to summarize data and provide key insights
Why Learn with TCEA?
For over 40 years, we’ve helped thousands of educators expand their knowledge on a variety of topics so you can trust that we aren’t going anywhere. We are on your side and are here to help you maximize your value in the classroom.
- Reliable, streamlined courses for efficiency
- Comprehensive training to help you easily integrate new procedures
- Step-by-step, self-paced learning on your schedule
- Unique ideas and teaching techniques from our team of experts
- Industry-trusted, TCEA certificate of completion and custom digital badge
- Closed Captioning to increase accessibility and aid learning
- 12 Continuing Professional Education credit hours