Simplify Social Emotional Learning to Increase Student Achievement
Research has shown that putting a focus on social and emotional development can promote student success. In fact, it shows that social-emotional learning (SEL) improves achievement by 11 percentile points.
Your classroom is one of the primary places where students learn SEL. It’s why it is essential you have a solid foundational understanding of how social-emotional learning works.
Is This Course Right for You?
Our self-paced course teaches you strategies to apply with your students immediately. That means you can start helping to increase their self-awareness, academic achievement, and positive behaviors right out of the gate.
Ready to start making an impact? Enroll today!
Plus, when you take our course you’ll receive a free 1-year membership to TCEA so you can keep the learning going all year long with our exclusive livestreams and events. And if you’re not satisfied for any reason, just reach out to us so we can make it right.
What People Are Saying…
“I learned so many strategies for implementing SEL activities in my classroom. I cannot wait to try them with my students and see what positive results ensue.”
“I found quite a few resources to teach SEL which I truly appreciate. It was also refreshing to revisit the topic and how important it truly is to our students.”
“Great course with lots of tools and activities to use in all grade levels.”
What Will I Learn?
- Elevate your understanding of the link between SEL and learning
- Grasp the importance of self-awareness and self-awareness in the classroom
- Strategies to implement for self-management
- Successful techniques for developing social awareness
- Reinforce relationship skills
- Utilizing the power of responsible decision-making
Why Learn with TCEA?
For over 40 years, we’ve helped thousands of educators expand their knowledge on a variety of topics so you can trust that we aren’t going anywhere. We are on your side and putting our expertise to work helping you maximize your value in the classroom.
- Reliable, streamlined courses for efficiency
- Comprehensive training simulations with exam scenarios you’ll experience
- Effortless, self-paced learning on your schedule
- Engaging ideas and proven teaching techniques from our team of experts
- Industry-trusted, TCEA certificate of completion and custom digital badge
- Closed Captioning to increase accessibility and aid learning
- 12 educational credit hours