The purpose of this online, self-paced course is to assist you in learning how to build and program with the LEGO Education SPIKE™ Essential set. The introductory course will also cover classroom implementation tips for using SPIKE™ Essential in the classroom and a variety of activities you can use with students.
To participate in the course the following is recommended:
- One device with the programming app. Download the programming app for iOS, Chrome, Windows 10, and Android here.
- One device for online instruction
- LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Essential (45345)
Why Learn with TCEA?
- Our courses are streamlined for efficient and lasting learning.
- We share ideas and resources that you won’t be able to find anywhere else.
- We also offer ideas and techniques based on years of experience in professional development, integrating educator feedback to always meet the needs of course participants.
Self-Paced, Online Course
SPIKE Essential Robotics is a self-paced, online program. Participants can begin anytime and go at their own speed throughout the program.
Upon enrollment, you will receive a program invitation email from TCEA’s learning management system that will give you access to the self-paced course. Within the course, you will find modules that must be moved through in sequential order.