Magnify Learning with SPIKE Prime
Transform learning by introducing your students to SPIKE Prime. Here’s your opportunity to help develop students’ confidence and build their critical thinking skills. This robotics set is the go-to STEAM learning tool for grades 6-8.
Activate engaged learning in your classroom and set your students on a path of curiosity when you complete the SPIKE Prime course.
Is This Course Right for You?
This self-paced course is perfect for transitioning EV3 teachers and new-to-robotics teachers. We will provide you with the support and resources you need to catapult successfully into SPIKE Prime world.
Ready to rev it up with robotics? Enroll today!
Plus, when you take any of our courses you’ll receive a free 1-year membership to TCEA so you can keep the learning going all year long with our exclusive livestreams and events. And if you’re not satisfied for any reason, just reach out to us so we can make it right.
- One device with the programming app. Download the programming app for iOS, Chrome, Windows 10, and Android here.
- One device for online instruction
- LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime (45678)
What People Are Saying…
“The course was so extremely informative.”
“Awesome self-paced guide, and explicit instruction.”
What Will I learn?
- Build a solid foundation of the building and programming of SPIKE™ Prime
- Lean into the language of LEGO (Technic building elements)
- Basics of working with the Hub
- Connecting to the Hub and writing your first program
- Build a rhino and program robots for the five basic movements
- Build attachments for the Force, Color, and Distance sensors
Why Learn with TCEA?
For over 40 years, we’ve helped thousands of educators expand their knowledge on a variety of topics so you can trust that we aren’t going anywhere. We are on your side and are here to help you maximize your value in the classroom.
- Reliable, streamlined courses for efficiency
- Comprehensive training to help you easily integrate new procedures
- Step-by-step, self-paced learning on your schedule
- Unique ideas and teaching techniques from our team of experts
- Industry-trusted, TCEA certificate of completion and custom digital badge
- Closed Captioning to increase accessibility and aid learning
- 12 Continuing Professional Education credit hours