Powerful, valuable professional development is here.
Give your educators the tools and techniques they need to deliver effective learning and the confidence to put those ideas into practice — no matter the circumstance.
Developed by our team of professional learning experts, these self-paced, online micro-credentialing courses feature self-reported grades and are designed to provide structure and guidance to help educators master important teaching subjects.
Perfectly designed for teams big and small.
Online courses and certifications keep your team up-to-date on the latest trends and research-driven methods in remote and in-person teaching. Our courses start at $29 per participant, and bulk discounts are available for groups of 10 or more.
TCEA currently offers courses on the following topics:
- Assessment-Based Feedback Tools
- Bitmoji Educator
- Campus Technology Specialist Certification
- Canvas Educator
- Choice Boards for Educator
- Chromebook Educator
- Data Guardian
- Effective Engagement with Self-Reported Grades
- Effective Math: K-2
- Effective Math: 3-5
- Effective Math: 9-12
- EV3 Robotics
- Google Certified Trainer
- Google Classroom
- Google Educator Level 1
- Google Educator Level 2
- Google Sheets
- Google Sites
- Google Slides
- iPad Educator
- Microsoft 365
- Remote Learning Educator Certification
- Remote Learning Tools
- Schoology Educator
- Screencasting for Educators
- Seesaw Content Creator
- Seesaw Educator
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Special Needs Educator
- SPIKE Prime Robotics
- Strategies That Work: Core Components
- Strategies That Work, Part 2: Surface Learning
- Teacher-Librarian Collaboration
- Technology/IT Director Certification
- The Scholastic Network
- WeDo 2.0 Robotics
See the full list here.
If you are interested in learning more about bulk purchasing of one, or more, TCEA courses, please fill out the form below, or email Lori Gracey for more information.