CPE Credit Hours: 12
- Free, one-year TCEA membership for each participant ($49 value)
- TCEA digital badge
- TCEA certificate sent via email upon course completion
If you have any questions or need further information about registration, please fill out this form.
Canvas Educator Course
What is Canvas LMS?
Canvas is a web-based learning management system (LMS). It’s used by learning institutions, educators, and students to access and manage online course learning materials and communicate about skill development and learning achievement.
Canvas includes a variety of customizable course creation and management tools, course and user analytics and statistics, and internal communication tools.
Conquer Canvas: Create Engaging Learning Environments with Canvas
You’ve got great ideas on how to make learning more engaging but you lack the tools and expertise to bring them to life. Enter Canvas. Now you can create an engaging learning environment using Canvas.
Leverage the power of our Canvas Educator course to create personalized learning so that you can amplify student voice and choice. Take learning into your own hands by building well-designed online courses in order to maximize impact in your classroom.
Is This Course Right for You?
This straightforward, self-paced course provides you with a roadmap to conquer Canvas. You’ll become the go-to expert and transform the way students are learning by putting them on the path you built specifically for them.
Ready to release the power of Canvas?
What People Are Saying…
“This course broke the Canvas LMS down into easy to digest parts. I really liked the narrated videos which also models the use of canvas applications. In addition, I enjoy watching different presenters discuss the various parts of the LMS. It is very helpful have the links to the additional resources as well as the glossary as part of the course.”
“You will leave this course feeling confident in creating engaging and empowering Canvas courses!”
“This was a quick easy way to learn the basics of setting up modules and the details within modules!”
What Will I Learn?
- Build a solid foundation on the basics of Canvas
- Practical approaches to incorporate blended learning into your course
- Unexpected ideas to add Social and Emotional Learning opportunities into lessons
- Captivate learners with transformative lesson design
- Easily embed content from Flipgrid, Padlet, Wakelet, YouTube, Zoom, and more
- Discover best practices to implement for online course design
- Effortlessly integrate outside tools to motivate and engage students
Why Learn with TCEA?
For over 40 years, we’ve helped thousands of educators expand their knowledge on a variety of topics so you can trust that we aren’t going anywhere. We are on your side and are here to help you maximize your value in the classroom.
- Reliable, streamlined courses for efficiency
- Comprehensive training to help you easily integrate new procedures
- Step-by-step, self-paced learning on your schedule
- Unique ideas and teaching techniques from our team of experts
- Industry-trusted, TCEA certificate of completion and custom digital badge
- Closed Captioning to increase accessibility and aid learning
- 12 educational credit hours