CPE Credit Hours: 12
- Free, one-year TCEA membership for each participant ($49 value)
- TCEA digital badge
- TCEA certificate sent via email upon course completion
If you have any questions or need further information about registration or course content, please fill out this short form.
Choice Boards for Educators
Why Learn with TCEA?
- Our courses are streamlined for efficient and lasting learning.
- We share ideas and resources that you won’t be able to find anywhere else.
- We also offer ideas and techniques based on years of experience in professional development, integrating educator feedback to always meet the needs of course participants.
Self-Paced Online Course
Choice Boards for Educators is a self-paced, online program. Participants can begin anytime and go at their own speed throughout the program.
Upon enrollment, you will receive a program invitation email from TCEA’s learning management system (Instructure’s Canvas) that will give you access to the self-paced course. Within the course, you will find modules that must be moved through in sequential order. The modules can be found below.
|Module 1||Defining Choice Boards||In this module, you will identify what choice boards are and recognize how they are structured.|
|Module 2||Benefits of using Choice Boards||In this module, you will explore the benefits of using choice boards in the classroom. You will look at how choice boards can support differentiation in the classroom.|
|Module 3||Steps for Creating a Choice Board||In this module, you will go through the steps for creating a choice board.|
|Module 4||Choice Board Activity||In this module, you will create and submit a choice board.|
|Module 5||Reflection and Course Completion||In this module, you will reflect on what you learned in this course.|