CPE Credit Hours: 12
- Free, one-year TCEA membership for each participant ($49 value)
- TCEA digital badge
- TCEA certificate sent via email upon course completion
If you have any questions or need further information about registration or course content, please fill out this short form.
Why Learn with TCEA?
- Our courses are streamlined for efficient and lasting learning.
- We include training simulations that replicate the scenarios you will experience on the exam and present detailed information about what you will need to prepare for your GCT application.
- We also offer ideas and techniques based on years of experience in professional development, integrating educator feedback to always meet the needs of course participants.
Self-Paced Online Course
The Google Sheets course is a self-paced, online program. Participants can begin anytime and go at their own speed throughout the program.
Upon enrollment, you will receive a program invitation email from TCEA’s learning management system (Instructure’s Canvas) that will give you access to the self-paced course. Within the course, you will find modules that must be moved through in sequential order. The modules can be found below.
Upon successful completion of all modules, you will receive TCEA’s custom digital badge and certificate.
|Module 1||Get to Know Google Sheets||Are you brand new to spreadsheets? This module will assist you in creating a spreadsheet in three different ways. You will then use the sample spreadsheet to explore the toolbar and discover quick formatting options.|
|Module 2||Customize Google Sheets||Module 2 will enable you to customize your spreadsheets by automatically adjusting colors of rows, highlighting specific information you need, and creating custom dropdown menus.|
|Module 3||Fix Google Sheets||Is something wrong on your sheet? Module 3 will allow you to practice fixing common spreadsheet errors quickly.|
|Module 4||Formulas in Google Sheets||Not a math person? This module explores frequently used formulas to summarize your data and provide key insights.|
|Module 5||Bells and Whistles in Sheets||Take your spreadsheet knowledge to the next level by creating activities designed around student engagement and feedback. Two types of mail merges, Autocrat and Form Mule Add-Ons, will be the focus, as well as one Google Form Add-On, Advanced Summary.|