CPE Credit Hours: 12
- Free, one-year TCEA membership for each participant ($49 value)
- TCEA digital badge
- TCEA certificate sent via email upon course completion
If you have any questions or need further information about registration or course content, please fill out this short form.
Effective Math: K-2
Measure Up Your Math Skills
Everyone needs to be able to solve math. It’s just one of those things that everyone needs to know. It helps everyone have better problem-solving skills and think analytically. Unfortunately, some young learners won’t equate those as a good reason to pursue math.
You can maximize your efforts by introducing digital tools in the context of effective math practices for K-2 learners. Take your students to the next level with solutions to increase student engagement and help them build a conceptual understanding.
Is This Course Right for You?
This straightforward, self-paced course will provide you with powerful strategies to teach math effectively with digital tools. You’ll learn solutions to specific problems that you can adapt for your classroom so you can start putting these into practice right away.
Ready to be above average?
What People Are Saying…
“I don’t know why I’ve been putting this off for so long. I’m glad I finally sat down and did this.”
“I learned a lot of new things I never knew about.”
What Will I Learn?
- Supporting students using effective strategies and techniques
- Developing a strong number sense and fact fluency
- Using virtual manipulatives to build conceptual understanding
- Facilitating mathematics language for accountable math conversations
- Examining student reasoning, thinking and learning
- Implementing workstations in the math classroom
- Exploring ideas to encourage students to develop a long-lasting disposition towards mathematics
- Utilizing digital tools in the math classroom like Google Slides, Flipgrid, and Seesaw
Why Learn with TCEA?
For over 40 years, we’ve helped thousands of educators expand their knowledge on a variety of topics so you can trust that we aren’t going anywhere. We are on your side and are here to help you maximize your value in the classroom.
- Reliable, streamlined courses for efficiency
- Comprehensive training to help you easily integrate new procedures
- Step-by-step, self-paced learning on your schedule
- Unique ideas and teaching techniques from our team of experts
- Industry-trusted, TCEA certificate of completion and custom digital badge
- Closed Captioning to increase accessibility and aid learning
- 12 Continuing Professional Education credit hours