CPE Credit Hours: 12
GT Credit Hours: 6
- Free, one-year TCEA membership for each participant ($49 value)
- TCEA digital badge
- TCEA certificate sent via email upon course completion
If you have any questions or need further information about registration or course content, please fill out this short form.
Remote Learning Educator Certification
Make the Shift: Become a Remote Learning Educator
Remote learning is not going away anytime soon. More and more schools are finding the need and desire to give families the choice of distance learning. Are you ready to make the shift?
Boost your confidence in the virtual learning world by creating an environment where students feel empowered so that they can be successful.
Is This Course Right For You?
This robust, self-paced course provides you with multiple ways to facilitate remote learning based on research-based instructional strategies in order for you to provide an exceptional educational experience for your students.
Ready to validate your expertise and advance your career?
Plus, when you take any of our courses you’ll receive a free 1-year membership to TCEA so you can keep the learning going all year long with our exclusive livestreams and events. And if you’re not satisfied for any reason, just reach out to us so we can make it right.
What People Are Saying…
“This course helped fill in some gaps I had in my knowledge of how to best reach and teach students in a remote setting. The course is well laid out, easy to access and allows for a reflection and collaboration.”
“This course has given me what I need to move into remote learning successfully. It was very thorough and loved how you could go at your own pace. Great job, TCEA!”
“This course was a very good and thorough coverage of what educators need to know in this new age of remote learning. It presented many strategies and reminders about security.”
What Will I Learn?
- Develop and put into a place a communication plan before it’s needed
- Straightforward ideas for communicating with stakeholders (parents, colleagues) and
- The ingredients for designing remote lessons
- Integrating Social and Emotional Learning into your classroom
- Create collaboration and meaningful discussion using tools in breakout rooms and chats
- Understanding of FERPA and how it pertains to student recordings
- Deep dive into high-effect instructional strategies to improve student outcomes
- Choosing the right digital tool for the assignment
- Unique resources to implement immediately
Why Learn with TCEA?
For over 40 years, we’ve helped thousands of educators expand their knowledge on a variety of topics so you can trust that we aren’t going anywhere. We are on your side and are here to help you maximize your value in the classroom.
- Reliable, streamlined courses for efficiency
- Comprehensive training to help you easily integrate new ideas and skills
- Step-by-step, self-paced learning on your schedule
- Unique ideas and teaching techniques from our team of experts
- Industry-trusted, TCEA certificate of completion and custom digital badge
- Closed Captioning to increase accessibility and aid learning
- 12 educational credit hours