CPE Credit Hours: 12
- Free, one-year TCEA membership for each participant ($49 value)
- TCEA digital badge
- TCEA certificate sent via email upon course completion
If you have any questions or need further information about registration or course content, please fill out this short form.
What is Schoology?
Schoology is a virtual learning environment and social networking service for K-12 schools and higher education institutions that allows users to create, manage, and share academic content.
Become a Schoology Certified Educator
Has your district switched its learning management system to Schoology?
Are you overwhelmed by yet another new platform to learn?
Would you like to ease that stress and build a solid foundation of Schoology?
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these, our Schoology Certified Educator may be a great solution for you.
Is this course right for you?
This self-paced course provides you with concrete skills to establish you as an expert in your school with the Schoology learning management system. That means you’re spending more time teaching than trying to figure out how to upload an assignment.
Ready to become a trusted authority on all things Schoology?
Plus, when you take any of our courses you’ll receive a free 1-year membership to TCEA so you can keep the learning going all year long with our exclusive webinars and events. And if you’re not satisfied for any reason, just reach out to us so we can make it right.
What People Are Saying…
“Very helpful to be able to pause and review the videos and practice step by step application.”
“I would highly recommend this Schoology Educator course for all teachers who would like to become proficient in using Schoology. If you are not new to using an LMS, then you will find that this course is very easy to complete in a short amount of time.”
“This Schoology course has lots of valuable information to get you started. In addition, the layout and progression of the tools contribute to the learning experience. As an experienced Schoology user, I left the course with more ideas to improve instruction in my Schoology courses.”
What Will I Learn?
- Master the correct way to set up Schoology
- Effortlessly construct and establish grade categories
- Supercharge class organization by creating folders
- Grasp the basics: Adding materials, create pages, and communicate with students
- Troubleshoot login issues including resetting the access code for students
- Essential management skills for assignments, announcements, and updates
- Step-by-step instructions for finding student work
- Provide powerful feedback with private comments on student assignments
- Easily embed external content from Google Drive, FlipGrid, YouTube, and more
- Seamlessly install app integrations with ease
Why Learn with TCEA?
For over 40 years, we’ve helped thousands of educators expand their knowledge on a variety of topics so you can trust that we aren’t going anywhere. We are on your side and are here to help you maximize your value in the classroom.
- Reliable, streamlined courses for efficiency
- Comprehensive training to help you easily integrate new procedures
- Effortless, self-paced learning on your schedule
- Unique ideas and teaching techniques from our team of experts
- Industry-trusted, TCEA certificate of completion and custom digital badge
- Closed Captioning to increase accessibility and aid learning
- 12 educational credit hours