TCEA eBook Library
Publications providing fresh ideas for K-12 educators.
51 Fun Tech Tools and Resources for Busy Educators
This ebook is a compendium of free, easy-to-use tools sorted by areas of interest:
- English Language Arts
- and more!
We hope you enjoy them — and that they help to save you a little time and better engage your students!
Digital Icebreakers That Shatter: Activities to Break the Ice
Ice breakers are a great way to encourage interaction, make introductions, boost involvement, and form communities. Whether you’re leading a classroom on the first day of school or a new training session, this eBook will help you get things off on the right foot!
- Contains nine unique activities including all of the instructions, templates, and resources you need to replicate them.
- Showcases examples and suggestions for how to use each activity in your learning space.
Ready, Set, Make!
It’s packed with fantastic resources and information including:
- Background on the goals and benefits of making and how to maximize student creativity and engagement.
- Great tips and ideas for curating a meaningful makerspace even if you don’t have a lot of resources, storage space, or access to tech.
- Printable cards for creating activities in 11 different maker stations.