TCEA’s eBook library is a free collection of resources just for educators like you. Our eBook publications are designed to provide K-12 educators the resources they need to better integrate technology, critical thinking, and STEM learning into schools, classrooms, and libraries. Sign up using the form below to access our eBook library and download these resources for FREE, including our latest:
Operation Transform Learning eBook
Now instead of searching high and low, you can get great online resources for your classroom all in one place!
- Curated collection of vetted articles, podcasts, and more from trusted ed tech publications
- Resources organized by subject for easy reference
- Hot topics covered include: blended learning, iPad apps, makerspaces, and much more!
Ready, Set, Make!
It’s packed with fantastic resources and information including:
- Background on the goals and benefits of making and how to maximize student creativity and engagement.
- Great tips and ideas for curating a meaningful makerspace even if you don’t have a lot of resources, storage space, or access to tech.
- Printable cards for creating activities in 11 different maker stations.
Access to eBooks
Subscribe to TCEA’s email list to access TCEA’s eBook library and receive updates on future events.