October 12-13, 2023 • Austin, Texas
It’s for anyone leading professional
learning for educators.
Two days of one-of-a-kind learning.
Join us for the Conference for Educational Coaches (CEC) at TCEA’s headquarters in Austin, Texas! It’s an event for anyone and everyone leading professional development and/or coaching and supporting educators.
CEC addresses one big question: “What are the most effective ways to promote positive changes in teaching and learning?” With this in mind, we’ll dive into how we can:
- Boost adult learning with evidence-based strategies
- Coach effectively for improved instruction and learning outcomes
- Enrich coaching cycles with research-based methodologies
- Enhance teaching and learning with facilitated peer-to-peer collaboration
- Motivate teams with relevant, useful, and fun tech tools
- And so much more.
In other words, you can count on CEC for gathering impactful ideas, applicable knowledge, and implementable strategies. Plus, you’ll make meaningful connections with other fantastic coaches!
Leave this two-day conference excited by what you’ve learned from your peers in the field and ready to share it with your team.
Who will attend the Instructional Technology Conference?
- Campus Administrators
- CTE Administrators
- CTO or Technology Coordinators and Directors
- Curriculum Administrators and Facilitators
- Instructional Coaches and Specialists
- Teacher-Librarians and Media Specialists
- Digital Learning Coaches and Specialists
Conference Schedule (In-person)
Thursday, October 12
8 a.m. – 4:10 p.m. Central
Friday, October 13
8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. Central
- A forever free, auto-renewing TCEA membership
- 12 educational credit hours
- Your choice of four presentations per time slot
- Face-to-face networking opportunities
- NOTE: This event is in person only. There will be no virtual component.