Nov. 2-3, 2023 • Austin, TX
Present at SysAdmin
The SysAdmin Call for Presenters is now closed.
Calling all Presenters!
You’ve got the knowledge, skill, and experience. Share it!
Since there’s nothing better than sharing your expertise with others to promote and support their success. Ask yourself, “Should I submit to present at SysAdmin 2023?”
Short answer: “Absolutely.”
You’ve got the knowledge, expertise, and know-how to share with your peers in a way that will impact their work every day.
We’re looking for presenters in the following (or similar) roles:
- Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
- Data Managers
- Director of Technology/IT Director/IT Managers
- Information Technologists
- Network Technicians/Network Specialists
- Network Engineers
- Network Administrators
- System Administrators
- Technology Coordinators
- Technical Support Specialists
- Technology Directors
- Technology Managers
Who have knowledge and experience in the following (or similar) areas:
- Apple (Implementation and Management)
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Management
- District Leadership
- District Software
- Emerging Technologies
- Google (Implementation and Management)
- Microsoft (Implementation and Management)
- Network/Wireless Management
- Remote Virtual Support
- Threat Management, Prevention, Recovery
- Internet Safety
- Digital Citizenship
- Staffing, Policies, Procedures
And that’s you! So, go on. Submit a presentation for SysAdmin 2023. Plus, if you’re accepted as a primary presenter for two or more presentations, you get complimentary registration.