Special Interest Groups
Campus Technology Special Interest Group
CAMP-SIG provides assistance and networking opportunities for campus instructional technologists. Members include instructional technologists, campus technology coordinators, district or campus technology trainers, and technology specialists. The SIG has a special group in the TCEA Community that provides tips and resources, coaching and mentoring methods, and networking opportunities. CAMP-SIG also hosts annual meetings for members to learn, share, grow, and network together.
Stay up-to-date, communicate with other CAMP-SIG members, and more for as little as $10 per year.
- To encourage an active interest in technology in PreK-12 education.
- To provide an opportunity to study and keep abreast of any new trends in technology.
- To improve teacher training programs in the area of technology.
- To promote professional cooperation and communication between educator/staff and administrators toward realizations of sound educational achievements.
- To provide a liaison with other organizations involved in the use of technology as an educational tool.
Members of CAMP-SIG are added to the SIG’s group inside of the TCEA Community after payment for their SIG membership is processed. Please allow at least 24 hours to be added to the CAMP-SIG group. You will remain a part of the group until either your TCEA membership or your SIG dues expires. If you have any questions regarding the Community, please contact Keith Sullivan.